Sunday, February 8, 2009

Slightly nervous!

Hi!

I'm currently working as a library assistant for a rural library in NSW. I enjoy the work and, from the little I've seen so far, I believe that the NSL Web 2.0 Training course is a valuable investment of my time. Ashamedly I'm rather ignorant of the world wide web beyond Google and I'm hoping to broaded my understanding of the innovations that are out there.

I have recently been accepted to study BA Applied Science (Library and Information Management) through CSU. As part of my course I'm required to meet a certain number of hours of additional training and the NSL Web 2.0 Web Training course will contribute towards this. Also, I'm a little bit nervous about beginning tertiary study so hopefully this short course will give me a little taste of what to expect from independent learning and the confidence to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment