Wednesday, February 25, 2009

youtube

I was already familiar with youtube and Google Videos so this was a quick exercise for me. Personally I found the videos's produced by other libraries to be a lil boring, not something I would look up in my spare time.

That's not to say that I can't see the benefits of using this technology in libraries. We have a very successful Baby Bounce program and a think embedding youtube videos onto our Facebook page would be a good idea, not only as a novelty for our existing parents but also to advertise the program to prospective participants. Perhaps we could also look at embedding videos on our webpage. We entirely transform the library for Book Week and run activities for all the schools. A short film showing the decorations and events during Book Week would be a great promotional tool.




This is a video of my favourite comedian. I think he's absolutley hilarious, I hope you agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment